$36,000 to $60,000 Annually
Phoenix Home Buyers Group -IS a highly successful real estate investment firm– who is looking for a full time Social Media Manager.
P.H.B.G. is looking for an innovative, creative, and passionate Social Media Marketing Manager to be the social media team. This position will be responsible for creating brand awareness through engaging, creative storytelling on social. Successful candidates will have a history of creating compelling content and partnerships on social, a deep understanding of established and emerging social media platforms and trends, and a strong sense of what works on social media. This person will be responsible for managing, growing, and deepening engagement with local followers.
- Develop, lead and manage social strategies and content across P.H.B.G. Renovations social profiles
- Create engaging social programs, both editorial and promotional, with a cohesive point-of-view and brand voice to grow membership and engagement within the social media and community space
- Think big and outside the box, be able to manage and partner across teams on new opportunities; finding ways to innovate and creatively leverage what’s new and culturally trending on social platforms
- Champion and identify trends and new social technologies to ensure PDX Renovations maintains a forward-looking approach to all social media efforts and programs – be the internal social media expert
- Manage social media budget and develop/evolve social analytics to quantify effectiveness of social platforms.
- Develop, test and lead implementation of new ways to integrate social media into our site experience and vice versa
- Oversee and manage the development of outsources web development and SEO strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of work experience. Preferably 3-5 years of content marketing or storytelling experience on social.
- SEO History/experience is a plus
- Consumer-centric self-starter with a deep understanding of all major social media platforms
- Experience finding, targeting, and mobilizing online opinion leaders, tastemakers and influencers
- Ability to create, test and evaluate content for social and understand what drives the engagement
- Strong eye and taste-level to create high-caliber social content (photography/editorial abilities)
- Strong social point-of-view, and ability to back up decisions with data, and reinforce our brand message
- Superior understanding of social commerce and how social and site experience can integrate (i.e. UGC, images, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented, ability to work with a wide range of internal departments.
- Strong writing skills and ability to take high-quality social photographs to create of-the-moment social content
- Social media marketing experience for an e-commerce brand, fashion retailer, and/or other fashion brand
- Proficiency in a variety of social media tools and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience running successful social campaigns on both small and large scales
- Experience managing and developing a team members to be social media experts
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and subject line “Social Media Manager Position Candidate.” Please include a resume and cover letter with detailed information about your relevant experience and goals. Be sure to address the specific requirements listed in this post. Include your Facebook Link, and any other Social Media Links you have in the e-mail. The resume and cover letter should be submitted as a PDF and not placed in the body of the email. Thank you.