Phoenix Home Buyers Group – Phoenix, AZ
We are Phoenix Home Buyers Group, we are in need of hard working, talented, and team-oriented individuals who enjoy the ever-changing balance between design and construction within the context of an evolving economy and society.
Phoenix Home Buyers Group is an investor client-driven company delivering exceptional general construction, design-build, and pre-construction services. We are licensed in Oregon and Washington. Our projects vary from small renovations and alterations to new build custom houses. Our clients are private developers, entities, or a strategic partnership of both. Our portfolio includes work in mainly single family housing, multi-family and mixed-use housing (affordable and market rate).
Who you are: A construction professional recognized as Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience. You are considered as a leader; with confidence, and some of your attributes include diligence, punctuality, reliability and likeability! You believe that personal and professional development is the key to long term success. You like being the go-to person for a project, providing customer service and conflict resolution with equal professionalism and skill. You are a role model; projecting our core values of respect, honesty, integrity, personal conduct, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Other things: You will work remotely and be based out of Phoenix, AZ. Vast majority of the jobs you run will be in the Phoenix Metro Area. You will develop and work side by side with your own renovations team.
- Manage multiple projects and the development of each from beginning to end
- Manage every aspect of the re-development process including consultants, general contractors, vendors, specialty contractors, budgets, internal departments and landlord interaction.
- Manage each phase of the project including entitlement permitting, bidding, contracting, construction, turnover, and project close out
- Meet, Plan and schedule project timelines and deadlines.
- Familiar with contract administration and change order review.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to complete detailed reports with accuracy are required.
- Cost estimating
- Quality control and assurance
- Budget development, forecasting and management
- Manage contractors and subcontractors as appropriate
Preference will be given to a candidate with positive vendor, subs, and owner experience in the residential and multi-family construction industry throughout the Greater Phoenix Area.
Very competitive Salary and Bonus Package.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and subject line “Construction Project Manager Position Candidate.” Please include a resume and cover letter with detailed information about your relevant experience and goals. Be sure to address the specific requirements listed in this post. Include your Facebook Link, and any other Social Media Links you have in the e-mail. The resume and cover letter should be submitted as a PDF and not placed in the body of the email. Thank you.