$24,000 to $60,000.00 (Base salary plus Commission/Bonuses)
Full-Time & Part-Time
We are a fast growing real estate investment firm and are seeking super sharp, rockstar inside sales executives that can produce results and close deals. We are not real estate brokers. We acquire houses directly from homeowners.
Easy is far from the job description, One must go through many No’s to get to a YES. YES, this is a Sales Position- one of the only positions that truly challenges you as an individual and the dynamics of how you work with an a team. We are not looking for skill, for that can be taught (although preferred in Sales) but we are seeking men or women with LOYALTY, CONSISTENCY, and INTEGRITY to put in the time to get the reuslts.
Here’s the roles and responsibilities:
- Contact seller leads to collect information necessary, run offer ranges on properties, and close Win Win Deals with Homeowners.
- Handle incoming calls from Home sellers and make outbound calls to sellers to generate leads. Respond to inquiries of sellers
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and collecting information from our CRM system.
- Maintain consistent lead follow-up on with all sellers until the seller sells, lists or decides not to sell
Regular Work Activities
- Follow scripts for incoming and outgoing calls
- Manage and diligently follow up with all leads Spend 90%+ of your time on the phone and contacting sellers.
- Negotiation and Sales Skills Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to show empathy and care to the seller
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Calm under pressure Computer skills
- Capacity to close the deal and get the contracts signed.
- discuss with sellers on the phone that want to sell their house fast for cash.
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections and get contracts sent and signed.
- Must be able to manage leads and have great follow-up with prospects.
- Must be motivated to bring in outside & more business.
- Must be a team player and get along with the other staff.
Here’s what the ideal candidate would look like:
- Want to learn the real estate investment business and want to be challenged
- Are someone who pushes themselves to accomplish great things in their life
- Are looking for the excitement of real estate, the thrill of connecting with prospects, and the fun of a growing company
- Are learning based and not afraid to fail
- Are a winner and have accomplished things in your life
- Want more excitement, challenges and reward for your effort
- Wants to be part of a growing and dynamic team
This job is about who you’ll become versus who you’ve been. We believe in challenging our Associates, because when people excel, the company benefits. When the company benefits, the associates reap more rewards. It’s a self-sustaining cycle of excellence, and it creates a culture that maximizes both work and fun.
A professional, knowledgeable person that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity. This person is teachable and always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, reading blogs or whatever means available. This candidate is a fast starter and is money motivated who is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career. This person doesn’t whine or make excuses, point fingers or lay blame, they get results and are proud of it.
This candidate can follow instructions and is detail orientated. SOUND LIKE YOU? Than you might be the person we are looking for!!!!
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and subject line “Inside-Sales Position Candidate.” Please include a resume and cover letter with detailed information about your relevant experience and goals. Be sure to address the specific requirements listed in this post. Include your Facebook Link, and any other Social Media Links you have in the e-mail. The resume and cover letter should be submitted as a PDF and not placed in the body of the email. Thank you.