Real Estate Disposition Manager
Compensation: Commission Based $500-$5000 per property sold.
Job Summary: We are looking for the best of the best – the top 1%. If you are not it, you will not be hired. We are a growing/fast paced real estate investment company and are looking for the right person to help us grow further and help us sell our inventory quicker. The right person will be able to multi-task and feel comfortable talking on the phone and work with computers. We are looking for a quick learner and someone who will be dedicated to our company as much as we are.
Quickly sell properties in our inventory as soon as they are available for sale by posting to various sites including social media, doing email blasts and text blasts to potential cash buyers in our database
Follow a system to consistently acquire new cash buyers and add to our database
Call current cash buyers and find out what they are looking for – fix & flip or Buy & Hold (update CRM)
Attend real estate meetings and other events to build a larger buyer database
Schedule investor walkthroughs for all properties and coordinate showings with our transaction coordinator and sellers (homeowners)
Update CRM with weekly cash buyers added and their investing criteria
Create property flyers and schedule future email/text blasts
Post properties for sale on facebook and other social media on regular basis.
The Perfect Candidate Brings:
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- A knack for juggling many tasks
- A competitive streak: you love to win, and hate to lose
- A passion for providing an outstanding customer experience
- Discipline and energy to meet ambitious goals
- Know-how to navigate and use web applications, Google docs, sheets, and forms
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude
About Phoenix Home Buyers Group
We are a real estate investment company that purchases homes from homeowners that are in need to sell their houses quickly. We pay cash and close quickly. We have purchased hundreds of houses in the Phoenix metro area since 2008 and strive to provide top-notch service to all homeowners.
- Openness to non-conventional hours (home selling happens mornings, nights, and weekends)
- Feel comfortable posting properties for sale on social media
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management or Sales a plus
- Real estate interest or experience
- Spanish fluency (written and verbal) a plus
- Phone Sales Experience
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and subject line “Sales Manager Position Candidate.” Please include a resume and cover letter with detailed information about your relevant experience and goals. Be sure to address the specific requirements listed in this post. Include your Facebook Link, and any other Social Media Links you have in the e-mail. The resume and cover letter should be submitted as a PDF and not placed in the body of the email. Thank you.